- Professionally vaulted bullion held in a Swiss vault.
- Authorise BullionVault to buy for your account at the price announced at the London Price, published on the London Bullion Market Association's website and set daily by the wholesale markets.
- Set up a regular deposit from your bank.
- Sell your bullion and withdraw your money when you want without penalty.
Build gold savings in a Swiss vault
BullionVault’s Regular Gold Investment Plan allows you to save gold with minimum effort. Make regular deposits into your account and BullionVault will use any available funds to buy gold at the London Price, the global benchmark published daily on the London Bullion Market Association's website and used in the professional wholesale markets.
Your gold accumulates in a professional, high-security vault in Zurich, Switzerland. You can stop making deposits or sell your gold and withdraw funds at any time, without notice and without penalty. Alternatively, withdraw your gold as 100g gold bars.
How do I set up the Regular Gold Investment Plan?
- Open a BullionVault account and be sure to check the box to authorise BullionVault to buy gold on your behalf on the registration page. This tells BullionVault to buy gold for you at the daily price using all available money in your account.
- Deposit funds in your account. This can be done via online banking, or by contacting your bank directly. Setting up a monthly automatic payment or standing order will make regular deposits for the purchase of gold.
How much does it cost?
You pay a commission of 0.5% to buy gold at the daily price. Daily price orders placed in British pounds or euros incur an additional 0.3% currency-switching fee. Our ongoing charges for storage, including insurance, are as normal (0.01% per month, minimum $4).
BullionVault is the world’s largest online investment gold and silver service, allowing private investors access to the professional bullion markets. BullionVault manages $2 billion in client property for over 50,000 active users.
BullionVault gold and silver is securely stored in professional vaults. Because of this the custody fee, which covers storage and insurance, is much lower than anything comparable.
Only BullionVault gives you the opportunity to buy gold and silver at the benchmark London Prices published on the London Bullion Market Association website.
It’s free to open a BullionVault account and typically takes under a minute.
The London Fix
Every business day, at 3pm in London, representatives from major bullion banks conduct an auction, known as the London Fix, to determine an official price for gold for that day. A similar meeting at mid-day in London sets an official price for silver.
The prices set at the "London Fix" are recognized globally as the benchmark for pricing and valuing gold and silver.