From Iron Ore to Bilderberg
- Is the economic recovery sustainable?
- Who will pay for the demographics?
- Does privacy exist?
- How special is the relationship in intelligence sharing?
- Big shifts in technology and jobs
- The future of democracy and the middle class trap
- China's political and economic outlook
- The new architecture of the Middle East
- What next for Europe?
"The economic recovery is not sustainable. The dysfunctional global Dollar/debt system has merely been papered over with more sovereign debt. The middle class will get screwed and young people especially."To prevent economic dissatisfaction from leading to social instability that undermines the legitimacy of nominally democratic governments, intelligence agencies will have to share information and use technology to create a virtual police state that keeps people in-line. Robots and software bots will be deflationary for wages and the number of jobs human beings do. Rather than liberating, this will further destabilise society and create an even greater need for police state control through technology."