Terms & Conditions for Your Use of "GoldNews"
BY USING THIS SITE you agree to the following conditions. Please read them carefully before accessing any material published here.
- Know Your Risks
- Your Responsibilities
- The Publisher's Responsibilities
- Copyright & Use of Material
- Submitting Articles for Publication
All articles published here are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.
No information contained on this website constitutes either an offer or a solicitation to buy or sell financial securities, and physical gold bullion owned outright is not an investment "security". For that reason, advice regarding physical bullion is specifically excluded, for example, from financial services regulation in the United Kingdom.
Gold and silver are simply precious metal used as a store of wealth for more than 5,000 years. For most of that time, they were used as a monetary asset by private individuals and governments alike. Today, price movements can be very volatile and sudden, however. So should you choose to buy gold or silver after using this site – and then doing further research before judging your own financial situation and opinions – you will be exposed to the risk of potential losses arising from a falling price during the time in which you own it. This risk is not a responsibility of Gold News or its owners.
By its nature the content of this website challenges you to think about economic matters and their consequences. The result of your thinking could be action or inaction regarding your personal finances.
- Accept the duty to check with independent sources any information published on this website before consequentially acting, or deciding not to act;
- Accept full credit for profits, as well as full responsibility for losses arising out of any decision made after reading the news and views presented here;
- Acknowledge that all opinions about future price movements are uncertain, and also that even wrong views must be presented for the process of intelligent debate, analysis and criticism to occur.
Accordingly you accept that, in reading this site, you indemnify Galmarley Ltd with regard to any and all claims regarding decisions you may make or cause to be made afterwards.
Galmarley Ltd accepts a responsibility for compiling its own historical and analytical material with due care and attention to accuracy. Wherever notified of clear errors, Galmarley undertakes to remedy the error by publishing a correction and identifying it clearly as such.
Galmarley also keeps approximate records of the numbers of views of pages on its site. Where any correction is required Galmarley applies an appropriate broadcast mechanism to ensure the correction is seen at least as widely as the error, but it is acknowledged this may take time.
Galmarley accepts a duty to remove within 2 days of notification any offensive or factually incorrect information howsoever this is advised, provided it has been acknowledged by a member of Gold News staff. You can contact the Editor, Adrian Ash, here.
Where a published document might be held to damage a third party by reputation or otherwise, Galmarley Ltd undertakes to remove any errors and co-operate in minimizing the effect of any damage as quickly and completely as practicable, including publishing a correction. When any individual publishes information on the Gold News site they are accepting a duty of care not to damage a third party, and the author cannot disclaim such a duty. Galmarley Ltd is entitled to seek damages from the authors of documents both published here and causing damage to third parties.
All material published here is copyright Galmarley Ltd, unless the author is stated as writing for an organization other than BullionVault. You are very welcome to reproduce and republish Galmarley-owned copy on other websites, but ONLY in accordance with the following four conditions:
- No fee is charged for reading the Gold News material you republish;
- Please include at least two clear hyperlinks to BullionVault in your republication of each story (https://www.BullionVault.com), plus at least one direct link to BullionVault in any "Author" pages you may create to archive our writers' work;
- Gold News material must never be used for commercial advertising of any service other than BullionVault;
- Permission will be withdrawn should you post Gold News material on any third-party website, taking credit for it as your own.
Please do also take a moment to email the Editor too, and let us know which articles in particular you're sharing with your own visitors and readers.
All other material is accepted for publication from external publishers and authors (please see "History" and "Investment News"). If you wish to reproduce their material, please seek their permission directly via the links in their articles.
In the spirit of free speech and free access to information, Gold News provides a forum for the views of other commentators, authors and analysts. Anyone submitting articles, and those giving permission to Gold News to publish their work, accept that there may be some minor editing before publication.
To submit an article or discuss publication of your work, please contact the Editor.