- Silver is just above critical long term support;
- Silver has not broken down from this support [Ed. note: This was written before Tuesday's drop to $19.09];
- Silver has not broken up from trend line resistance;
- One of these must give way in the next several weeks;
- No amount of pom pom waving or doom saying is going to influence it in one direction or the other.
Relax and tune out the short term micro management. If you're too heavily positioned in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, get things in alignment with a sleep test of your choice. Change is coming, but there are valid and very different arguments as to what its nature will be. Let the change reveal itself at least in strong hints before strong commitment.