A short play in one very short act...
- UNCLE BEN, what's that over there?
- Shush, my child.
- But Uncle Ben, isn't that the place we're trying to get to?
- Yes it is my child.
- But Uncle Ben, we've been walking for ages, and it looks even further away... and there's a highway in front of us, and Mummy and Daddy always told us never to cross the highway.
- Don't fret my child. You're with Uncle Ben now. We crossed the highway three times already. It's perfectly safe.
- But Uncle Ben, you said we'd only have to cross the highway that one time. And this is the fourth. And we're still not getting any nearer. And why do we have to wear blindfolds to cross the highway anyway?
- Because, my child, it's exactly the way we did it before, and we wouldn't change something now we've proved it's safe, would we? Besides, Mummy and Daddy told you to trust your Uncle Ben, didn't they?
- OK then, Uncle Ben, if you say so.
- Uncle Ben, what's that noise?
- It's nothing my child – just the wind.
- But Uncle Ben, it's awful loud. And I think it's getting nearer.
- Shush, my child. Just keep a tight hold of my ha...
Get the safest gold at the lowest prices using world #1 online, BullionVault...