Why are we asking you for this?
Maintaining a single ‘linked’ bank account, used for both deposits and withdrawals, is one of our strongest security features. We recommend not changing your linked bank account if at all possible.
If the change is necessary (e.g. if the original bank account has been closed), you will need to follow the procedure below. This lets us be absolutely sure that:
- the change has been requested by the rightful owner of the BullionVault account, and
- both the new and current linked bank accounts are owned by the same legal entity.
By proceeding with this link change, you will incur an administration fee of £50.
To change the bank account linked to your BullionVault account, you will need to log into your BullionVault account and upload several documents from the ACCOUNT > Documents section. This proves that the request comes from someone with access to the BullionVault account.
Print out the declaration and complete it. One declaration required per holder.
Take a photo of each individual owner holding it with the photographic ID document in the designated area.
Then, upload the photo (or photos, if more than one holder) to your account. This confirms that you agree for the change to take place and that you are the original owner. See an example further down the page.
- Upload your new bank statement (with a recent date) which clearly shows:
- Name and logo of the bank,
- Name(s) of the account holder(s),
- Account number,
We will be happy to accept a screen-shot of your online banking provided it shows the details listed above.
Upload a statement from your old bank account (currently linked to your BullionVault account).
If you do not have it, you can upload any document from your bank which names you as the owner of the bank account.
Upload a a copy of the photographic ID documents of the account holder(s).
- Upload a proof of address for every holder, if the address is not shown on the new statement. We accept any utility bill or credit card statement issued within the past 3 months.
We hope that the instructions are clear, but if you have any problems with the procedure, please let us know. We will do our best to assist you throughout the process of changing your banking details.
Here is an example of how to take the photo holding the declaration and ID document: