Our current openings:
Client Operations Executive (English, French and German)
BullionVault is the $2bn world leader in physical bullion (gold, silver and platinum) ownership for private investors online. This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly team, based in Hammersmith, West London, and to support our clients across the world in English and two other European languages (French and German).
What we propose:
Working as Operations Executive for the English speaking markets you will be providing excellent customer care in English first, as part of our first line of support to our clients. We would like you to also contribute to two of our biggest markets, so you must be fluent in French and German. Additional languages will be appreciated.
Your core duties will include:
- Answering inbound client support calls, emails and live chat,
- Handling general account enquiries from existing clients,
- Providing answers and sales information to prospective clients,
- Helping new clients to open their account and buy gold, silver or platinum with us,
- Accurately verifying the identity of new clients and their account details,
- Performing administrative and compliance related tasks,
- Assisting the finance team with general day to day admin to include processing of clients’ withdrawal requests and trade settlements,
- Working with other teams in BullionVault to deliver great customer service,
- You may also be asked to help with our sister company WhiskyInvestDirect.
What we expect from you:
You will be passionate about delivering excellent customer service – helping our clients promptly with the information they need. Please note that this is not a position within a call centre.
To check the level of service and commitment we expect from you, please check what our users think about us: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.bullionvault.com
You should have:
- Language skills. They are essential. Please only apply if you can speak and write English to a native/business level and two more languages (French and German).
- Great and clear telephone manner.
- A good degree level qualification (excellent A-levels or equivalent would be considered).
- Excellent writing skills. Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- A confident, positive, professional attitude with high attention to details, as well as an ability to work within a team and a drive to provide the best service to our users.
- Computer literacy and basic Internet skills.
- Work experience, preferably with customer service elements. No knowledge of the financial sector is expected but would be appreciated.
What we offer:
- In addition to competitive salary, you will also receive a discretionary bonus.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Monday-Friday hours.
- To join a client operations team of 10 multicultural and very friendly people, not a call centre.
- Friendly office environment with table tennis.
- In-house whisky tastings fortnightly thanks to our sister company WhiskyInvestDirect.
- Summer BBQ, bowling events and other social happenings.
- BullionVault is the world's largest physical gold, silver and platinum online market, offering the cheapest access to investment-grade bullion to 70,000 private investors across 183 countries.
You must already be eligible to work in the UK.
If you are interested in this job, please apply with covering letter and your CV to: email@example.com.