This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join a small, dynamic, friendly team a BullionVault, based in Hammersmith, West London. You will support our clients across the world in English and two other European languages (French and German).
BullionVault is the $2bn world leader in physical bullion (gold, silver and platinum) ownership for private investors online.
What we propose:
Working as a Customer Support Executive for the English-speaking markets you will principally be providing excellent customer care in English, as part of our first line of support to our clients. We would like you to also provide support to two of our biggest markets, so you must be fluent in French and German.
Your core duties will include:
- Answering inbound client support calls, emails and live chat,
- Handling general account enquiries from existing clients,
- Providing answers and sales information to prospective clients,
- Helping new clients to open their account and buy gold, silver or platinum with us,
- Accurately verifying the identity of new clients and their account details,
- Performing administrative and compliance-related tasks,
- Assisting the cash team with general day-to-day admin to include processing of clients’ withdrawal requests and trade settlements,
- Working with other teams in BullionVault to deliver great customer service,
- You may also be asked to help with our sister company WhiskyInvestDirect.
What we expect from you:
You will be passionate about delivering excellent customer service – helping our clients promptly with the information they need. Please note that this is not a position within a call centre.
To check the level of service and commitment we expect from you, please check what our users think about us: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.bullionvault.com
You should have:
- Language skills. They are essential. Please only apply if you can speak and write English to a native/business level and two more languages (German AND French).
- Great and clear telephone manner.
- A good degree level qualification (excellent A-levels or equivalent would be considered).
- Excellent writing skills. Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- A confident, positive, professional attitude with high attention to detail, as well as an ability to work within a team and a drive to provide the best service to our users.
- Computer literacy and basic Internet skills.
- Work experience, preferably with customer service elements. No knowledge of the financial sector is expected but would be appreciated.
- Availability to work some days per week (Mon-Fri) from 12pm-8:30pm, to give support to our US customers.
What we offer:
- In addition to competitive salary, you will also receive a discretionary bonus.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Monday-Friday hours.
- To join a client operations team of 10 multicultural and very friendly people, not a call centre.
- In-house whisky tastings fortnightly thanks to our sister company WhiskyInvestDirect.
- Summer BBQ, bowling events and other social happenings.
BullionVault.com is the world's largest physical gold and silver online market, offering private investors the cheapest access to and storage of investment-grade bullion. Launched in 2005, it has now enabled more than 75,000 private investors across 175 countries to benefit from the low dealing costs, deep liquidity and ultra-high security of the wholesale bullion market.
BullionVault users today own £1.5 billion worth of gold bullion between them, more than is held by most of the world's central banks, plus £359 million in physical silver and £22 million of physical platinum.
In 2011 it was one of only four businesses to feature on both The Sunday Times' Fast Track and Top Track league tables of private companies by growth and by size. Winner of a 2009 Queen's Award for Enterprise Innovation, BullionVault received a second award in 2013, this time for International Trade after growing overseas sales by 140% in 4 years.
What it’s like to work here
34 staff from over a dozen countries work in our new Hammersmith office, which offers great light and fantastic views across the city. We’re just a 6-minute walk from the bus and tube station (Piccadilly, District, Hammersmith & City and Circle lines) and the shops and restaurants of Hammersmith. Bike parking and showering facilities are available in the basement, as well as a new café in the lobby. Virgin Active is in the same building with discounted membership for staff. We offer competitive salaries and a relaxed but dedicated work environment. We pride ourselves on providing a great service to our customers (see BullionVault’s 1000+ 5-star reviews on TrustPilot). Numerous social events are held throughout the year such as film nights, karaoke, whisky tastings and summer and Christmas parties.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send an email with your CV to email@example.com.