Our current openings:
German Market Executive (Fluent English Required)
BullionVault is the $2bn world leader in physical bullion (gold, silver and platinum) ownership for private investors online. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and this is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly Customer Operations team, based in Hammersmith, West London.
What we propose
You will be managing the German-speaking market, as well as providing customer service in English.
Your core duties will include:
- Answering inbound client support calls, emails and live chat in English and German.
- Handling general account enquiries from existing clients and providing answers and sales information to prospective clients.
- Helping new clients set up their accounts and accurately verifying and processing new account documentation.
- Working with other teams in BullionVault to deliver great customer service.
- Content translation from English into German (website translations, articles, emails, ads…)
- Establish and develop relationships with bloggers/journalists and managing the whole content syndication process.
- Update the rest of the company on the status of the German market.
What we expect of you
You will be passionate about delivering excellent customer service – helping our clients promptly with the information they need.
You will also need to have some experience or interest in the financial industry. The role requires a lot of reading and writing/translating financial related articles.
You should have
- A degree in languages, journalism, communication, translation or any related field.
- Excellent writing and translation skills. Impeccable spelling and grammar in German.
- Basic maths skills (calculate percentages, exchange rates, commission bands)
- Excellent command of English and German.
- A confident, positive, professional attitude with high attention to details, as well as an ability to work within a team and a drive to provide the best service to our users.
- Good communicator with good telephone presence.
- Work experience, preferably with customer service elements. No knowledge of the financial sector is expected but would be appreciated.
What we offer
- In addition to competitive salary, you will also receive a discretionary bonus.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Monday-Friday hours.
- To join a client operations team of 10 multicultural and very friendly people, not a call centre.
- Professional but friendly and relaxed office environment.
- Opportunities to take on further responsibilities in the business over time.
- Regular staff events, such as in-house whisky tastings (thanks to our sister business WhiskyInvestDirect), summer BBQ, bowling, and other social happenings.
You must already be eligible to work in the UK.
If you are interested in this job, please apply with covering letter and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.